Female Volume Extentions
With the rise of modern mass media and an image-based society, hair extensions have
become a must-have addition to most women's regular beauty regimes. The evidence
of the longer, and more volumised styles that extensions can create can be seen
across celebrity magazines and in the bars and clubs across the globe, as everyone
vies to create a look that makes them stand out from the crowd.
HGC aim to help make your hair look just as good (if not even better) than the A-Listers,
but without the celebrity price tag!
Whether you are looking to create volume in order to mask thin or fine hair whilst
undergoing one of our treatments, or simply want to design a new and a fresh style
for your hair, then we can provide you with the solution. We have a unique instant
fusion method that will outshine any conventional clip-on, glue-in or weaved extensions
and ensure your hair is tailored to fit your style whilst remaining so comfortable
you will forget you even have extensions in!
We know how amazing our instant fusion extensions are, but do you? Below we have
taken the liberty of outlining the difference between our extensions in comparison
to others commonly available on the market.
Clip-On Extensions are essentially hair pieces attached to clips which you attach
directly onto your natural hair.
- The hair is clipped onto sections of your own hair in order to stay attached; this
weighs down and pulls on your hair, and over time may weaken your hair follicles
and cause traction alopecia.
- It can be obvious that you are wearing the extensions – especially with the
ones placed closer to the scalp. You also have the additional hassle and inconvenience
of constantly checking if they are visible!
- They can be extremely uncomfortable and it is not recommended to sleep with Clip-On
These are tiny braids that are woven directly into your natural hair.
- Ideally you would need to have medium to thick natural hair in order to attach weaves
firmly, if you have fine hair they would not be an option.
- They can be fairly uncomfortable when attached, and they are known for generating
tension on your hair and scalp.
- You will need to exercise caution whilst bathing or involved in any water-related
sports or activities such as swimming.
Sealed hair extensions are plaited directly into your natural hair.
- A glue is attached to your hair in order to keep the extensions n place, again over
time (particularly due to the longer term nature of wearing glued in extensions)
they can severely weaken your hair and lead to traction alopecia.
- In some instances the weight of the extensions on your scalp can lead to headaches.
- You will need to exercise caution whilst watching and combing your hair and handle
with care, otherwise you could pull out chunks of your extensions.
HGC INSTANT FUSION HAIR EXTENSIONS
Not only would you receive a free one-on-one personalised consultation with our
industry experts, we will ensure we exceed your expectations and have you walking
away with the following outcome -
- NO strain or tension caused to your scalp or hair follicles
- Virtually undetectable
- Pain free, during and after insertion
- NO glues or waxes used
- Easy and hassle-free to wash
- Instant long hair if desired, saving you the time and energy potentially wasted
in trying to grow your own
- Instant low-lights or high-lights added to your style without having to dye your
- Flexibility of changing styles and volumes as per your moods and requirements
- Additional aftercare advice and support
To take the first step in achieving your perfect look, register online today and
book yourself a free, no obligation consultation!