Female Volume Extentions
With the rise of modern mass media and an image-based society, hair extensions have become a must-have addition to most women's regular beauty regimes. The evidence of the longer, and more volumised styles that extensions can create can be seen across celebrity magazines and in the bars and clubs across the globe, as everyone vies to create a look that makes them stand out from the crowd.
HGC aim to help make your hair look just as good (if not even better) than the A-Listers, but without the celebrity price tag!
Whether you are looking to create volume in order to mask thin or fine hair whilst undergoing one of our treatments, or simply want to design a new and a fresh style for your hair, then we can provide you with the solution. We have a unique instant fusion method that will outshine any conventional clip-on, glue-in or weaved extensions and ensure your hair is tailored to fit your style whilst remaining so comfortable you will forget you even have extensions in!
We know how amazing our instant fusion extensions are, but do you? Below we have taken the liberty of outlining the difference between our extensions in comparison to others commonly available on the market.
Clip-On Extensions are essentially hair pieces attached to clips which you attach directly onto your natural hair.
- The hair is clipped onto sections of your own hair in order to stay attached; this weighs down and pulls on your hair, and over time may weaken your hair follicles and cause traction alopecia.
- It can be obvious that you are wearing the extensions – especially with the ones placed closer to the scalp. You also have the additional hassle and inconvenience of constantly checking if they are visible!
- They can be extremely uncomfortable and it is not recommended to sleep with Clip-On Extensions in.
These are tiny braids that are woven directly into your natural hair.
- Ideally you would need to have medium to thick natural hair in order to attach weaves firmly, if you have fine hair they would not be an option.
- They can be fairly uncomfortable when attached, and they are known for generating tension on your hair and scalp.
- You will need to exercise caution whilst bathing or involved in any water-related sports or activities such as swimming.
Sealed hair extensions are plaited directly into your natural hair.
- A glue is attached to your hair in order to keep the extensions n place, again over time (particularly due to the longer term nature of wearing glued in extensions) they can severely weaken your hair and lead to traction alopecia.
- In some instances the weight of the extensions on your scalp can lead to headaches.
- You will need to exercise caution whilst watching and combing your hair and handle with care, otherwise you could pull out chunks of your extensions.
To take the first step in achieving your perfect look, register online today and book yourself a free, no obligation consultation!
Our hair products are second to none therefore no other hair studio comes close to our success rate, see for yourself the dramatic transformations brought about by regular use of HGC products and treatment.